Followers
Thursday, April 12, 2012
After viewing the link to
educational blogs, I have just realized how much I do not know about all the technology
communication that is available on the internet. I feel like I have just had a peek into
another world. People are using blogs
for everything! I watched some very
interesting math videos for multiplying numbers close to 100. I also learned how to multiply two-digit
numbers in a single step. I learned
these two things from a teacher in New Delhi.
This is amazing! Blogs are
obviously only limited to a person’s creativity! I was previously only thinking
about what the teachers in my own school could do to communicate with each
other or with other schools in our district…now I’m thinking about how we can
learn from others all over the world. The
ideas that are shared here are changing the culture and ecology of
education. My mind has done a complete
shift in thinking about the change that is occurring in traditional relationships
and roles. I don’t know if I will be
able to sleep tonight because my mind is going ninety miles an hour thinking of
ways I can use this new resource.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blogging has become an integral part of learning for all.
ReplyDeleteDr. Mason
I thought I was somewhat keeping up with the technology around me, but I am certainly learning about new things that can really be great tools. I have never taken an interest in blogs, but am beginning to so many benefits to them. Interested to continue my learning as well. :)
ReplyDeleteTanya
The world of technology is amazing! I am thankful that part of our coursework is using different technologies. I do not know if I ever would have used a blog unless it was part of the class. I am glad that I have started. I see where it can be a great tool to gain information.
ReplyDelete