Followers
Saturday, December 8, 2012
EDAD 5397 Web Conference week 3 Review
OK, I'm back. I have had a hard time just figuring out how to get to this place to actually post anything. I have tried it off and on for the last four months. LOL. I totally forgot that I used my Lamar email so I was getting nowhere. I have had several classes since my last post. I thoroughly enjoyed all of them. This class, 5397, is kicking my you know what because I have been a procrastinator like Dr. Borel said. So thank the Lord they had the foresight to create this course to force students like myself to get caught up. I was telling my husband this morning that even though I have created a monster for myself by putting all these embedded logs off or not staying up with my internship, it would have been much worse if I wasn't in this course come summer 2013! I would tell myself on the week between classes to get caught up and then something would always happen or the week would just fly by and I had gotten none of that work completed. Thank goodness I did keep notes, I just haven't put it into any correct forms. That will be another fun time trying to get all the forms accessed and filled out properly. I was planning to get caught up over the Christmas break, but now I can enjoy my holiday with my family and forget about school for a little while. :) Thank you, Dr. Jenkins & the Lamar Education Department, for keeping it real and realizing that we need these little organizational pushes to keep us on the path to success!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment