Followers

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

week 3

Boy, am I glad to have week 3 over and behind me!  I don't know if it was the combination of the week's assignments and STAAR testing, but it was a really hard week.  I did get a good sense of direction for my plan after completing the assignment.  I am finding myself thinking about it constantly.  Week 4 assignment and the discussion questions have already made me start to think even deeper about this process and the obstacles I may encounter.  The cooperation with the teacher's involved is my biggest concern and something I am trying to figure out how to handle! The team of four will have a new team leader and two new team members.  The team will consist of two that are currently third grade teachers, one that is moving up from second, and one that is moving down from fourth.  My hope is that the new team leader can pull them together quickly so that we don't lose time with personality conflicts.  We have to stay focused on the students.

No comments:

Post a Comment